eConsult - contact your GP online
eConsult is now the main way to ask us for medical advice or administrative help (such as an extension to a sick note or for test results). Please only contact the surgery by telephone if you have an urgent problem or if you are unable to use eConsult or do not have access to eConsult via the internet.
We hope that this will reduce the number of incoming telephone calls helping us to keep the telephone lines clear for the elderley and vulnerable.
eConsult is available from 7.45am - 4pm Monday - Friday only (excluding bank holidays).
If we receive an exceptionally high volume of eConsults before 4pm the service may be switched off until 7.45am the next working day. This is necessary to ensure we can safely deal with the requests that have already been received.
Download the latest newsletter May 2023 Special Edition – The Appointments System
To receive future editions of the newsletter straight to your inbox sign up below.
Dementia friendly practice
People with dementia and their carers should be able to access general practice and receive the best quality care and support.
As a dementia friendly general practice we aim to provide better support for people with dementia and their carers by:
- Improving quality of care and support for people with dementia
- Supporting national frameworks and standards for dementia including the NHS England Well Pathway and the CCG Improvement and Assessment Framework
- Supporting key lines of enquiry of the Care Quality Commission
- Reducing missed appointments and repeat appointments
- Increasing dementia awareness and understanding for all practice staff, as well as contributing to personal development and job satisfaction